I am sorry God. i feel this way

    1. Right from my childhood I used to fear and prey God as directed by elders.
    2. At one point of time, when my desires gone high and when I believe I need some help other than mine, I used to prey vigorously by all the means as directed by so called spiritualists. In my attempts, inspite of giving all my efforts, only 10% of my prayers were answered. I felt, even that happened accidentally.
    3. That gave me enough evidence that there is no God. Or atleast God is not answering the prayers.
    4. And also if you observe in an unbiased platform, you can see that this world runs with certain rules and regulations as like birth and death. No one can change it. Even if we cry, jump, roll or prey, you can not bring back a dead man alive. And every action thought or did will create innumerable but set reactions. Amazing isn’t it. Who did it? Am I agnostic or panthiest?...

5 comments:

Surya said...
May 24, 2009 at 11:05 PM

Anna......i really liked it....I have to tell you that they are few things I admire about you and learnt from you....thanks :-)

Bharathi said...
May 25, 2009 at 4:36 PM

Thanks for your comment. I believe you haven't learn the stupid part of me. You wouldn't have, as only I know that :)

John said...
May 26, 2009 at 6:38 AM

Perhaps when people pray they are really just able to reaffirm their own feelings on a certain subject or event. A type of meditation and self development. Perhaps this IS communicated to God but ultimately it is up to ourselves to control our own destiny. Perhaps God is our inspiration and the 'fear of God' is to help us lead a good life. Of course, living a 'good life' isn't that easy! Vices all too easily creep in. However, I believe that's all part of being human. Humans are not perfect. We are not robots.

Bharathi said...
May 26, 2009 at 5:44 PM

I differ a bit from you John. I believe we can change nothing by praying. This world runs with certain rules. If you have to succeed in something, you need to understand the rules of it clearly and adapt yourself. If you are going on a road, you need to know the rules. vehicles will maintain left. they may come at certain speed. some odd vehicle may come in the wrong side. we need to watch left and right to cross a road. based on these facts if we maintain our journey, we can reach the destination. Instead of this if we just pray and walk, there is more possibility for us to get hit. I can accept to the level of, prayer gives the mental strength to do certain things. But ultimately its only the mental strength of the self is doing it and not the prayer. But as I mentioned in the topic of this blog, this is only my opinion and not necessarily correct.

VISHNU said...
August 6, 2009 at 12:32 AM

if ur idea of god is sumthin like a super spiritual power who grants wishes upon prayers.. then u r totally wrong.. atleast many perceive god to be sheer dumb luck.. they jus wish tht luck would favour them if they prayed to god.. get ur ideas clear..

P.S: i myself dont believe in god n am a brahmin 4 ur kind info..

Blog Widget by LinkWithin