Qustions of an innocent common man


An innocent common man is an Indian who follows the flow of life as it comes. His only involvement in politics is voting. He will ask questions without knowing the real intentions behind. In Tamil, Podhu janam.

  1. We are voting to elect a person to serve us. So naturally we should thank them for accepting the offer to serve. But why are they thanking us after winning.
  2. Mr or Ms Government, if you want people to stop smoking, instead of taking pain to write in the box or banning smoking in public, why cant you ban the factories itself.
  3. I really don’t know why people start pressing horn when there is already four seconds left for green signal.
  4. Why there was heavy power cut before three months and when I thought they sorted out everything, why it reemerged again after elections?
  5. Why cant my fellow people understand the concept of queue. Have you noticed, our queue will be a bunch of distorted dots rather than a straight line. When the heaven our fellow people will realize that a person came before us have the privilege to be served in advance.
  6. Why are we calling it as a nation (Tamil nadu) while it is still a state.

As an innocent common man myself, I tend to raise eyebrows on various occasions and so I intend to add points frequently here. Keep checking. You can also feel free to add points.

6 comments:

Prasant Naidu. said...
June 4, 2009 at 10:48 AM

Hi,
Justified thoughts. Except the point 2. I mean closing down tobacco industry will be disastrous. I don't think printing scary pics can really solve the issue. Point 4 and 5 are very very true.

Nice blog, keep writing.
Keep Rocking,
PN.

Bharathi said...
June 4, 2009 at 11:06 AM

Thanks a lot for your feedback pal.

Shankar said...
June 4, 2009 at 9:45 PM

nice posts bharathi... But words like mr or mrs government can be avoided... dont show hatred in posts.

sm said...
June 5, 2009 at 2:12 AM

nice post ,keep writing
about tobaco and pics, in western countries it has been proven that pics really help to reduce smoking .
you can read this post last month i have written it .
http://realityviews.blogspot.com/2009/05/india-come-may-31-and-we-will-see.html

Collegegirl said...
June 5, 2009 at 10:33 AM

Excellent blog, nice post. I love the contents and thoughts. I am so proud to vote for this beautiful blog. I VOTED FOR YOU, I recommend your blog to many of my friends. I expect they will Vote for u soon. I hope you will grace me with your precious Vote.Just copy this link to your browser
http://bloggerschoiceawards.com/blogs/show/69551

Bharathi said...
June 5, 2009 at 11:57 AM

@ PN and SM: Government feel, using tobacco will spoil the health of their citizens and that is quite true. With power in their hands they should ban all the factories manufacturing tobacco. If we have a headache, instead of eating tablets for pain, shouldn't we eradicate the root cause.

@ Collegegirl: Thanks for your comments and vote.

@ Shankar: You are right. I will take it. thanks for pointing out.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin