My first award - 'Blog of the day'


When I was checking the updates of all the blogs that I follow, I was surprised to see 'A Naked Opinion' has got 'Blog of the day' award. Later on I also received an official message from Bill Austin to confirm the same.

Perhaps I should say this is my sixth award as I treat every person who decided to follow my blog has given me an award. (I can see five guests in my Follower's box. Can any one follow without me knowing it? Tech experts, please clarify). I take this opportunity to thank everyone who recognised this blog.

In my opinion, every person is liable to do some thing to make this world a better place. I created this blog as a tool to accomplish this. I believe, these sorts of awards would bring traffic and help me doing my duty to this society in a more effective way.

11 comments:

Vipul Grover said...
July 17, 2009 at 12:00 PM

congo man, its jus d beginning:)
nd yeah thnx 4 d late wishes.. lol

yup ppl cn follow u anonymously tht is privately; i hop thr r many sch shy prsns following u:)

Shankar said...
July 17, 2009 at 12:06 PM

hey..congrats bharathi..u deserve this and much more..happy blogging..

Bharathi said...
July 17, 2009 at 12:10 PM

@ Vipul:
Thanks for your wishes and
Thanks for your info.
I believe its today 17th your bday. that what Orkut says.

Bharathi said...
July 17, 2009 at 12:11 PM

@ Shankar: Thanks pal.

Shankar said...
July 17, 2009 at 8:19 PM

bharathi.. id dint get you exactly... not clear about your problem. could you please add further details..so that i might try to work on it...you can contact me at shankar13288@gmail.com

Shankar said...
July 17, 2009 at 8:19 PM

both your layout an favicon are great pal..

Bharathi said...
July 17, 2009 at 8:31 PM

will email.

The Survivor said...
July 17, 2009 at 9:17 PM

Congrats on winning one

Bharathi said...
July 17, 2009 at 10:19 PM

@ Survivor. Thanks pal.

Shankar said...
July 17, 2009 at 10:32 PM

@bharathi: hey..i am not happy with your current template..sorry for that..I think it doesnt suit your blog stly. and the red colour around i too bright..sorry for that bharathi.just a suggestion to make your blog look good...
why dont you try something from this site...
http://www.bloggerblogtemplates.com/

Bharathi said...
July 18, 2009 at 10:56 AM

@ Shankar: Thanks a lot for your help. Now I changed my template. Hope this would do for a while.

@Survivor: Sorry friend. you visited my site at the time I was messing with my template. Hope you can be comfortable now.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin