- A – Available/Single? Noi
- B – Best friend? My self
- C – Cake or Pie? depends on my mood
- D – Drink of choice? There is no fixed item in my list. I keep changing it.
- E – Essential item you use every day? This damn cell phone.
- F – Favorite colour? Black, red, blue in that order
- G – Gummy Bears Or Worms? I hate em
- H – Hometown? Tiruppur
- I – Indulgence? At the moment blogging.
- J – January or February? December.
- K – Kids & their names? small kid. Nakshathira.
- L – Life is incomplete without? wisdom
- M – Marriage date? some where arround march. I forgot (My wife woudnt read this)
- N – Number of siblings? None.
- O – Oranges or Apples? Oranges. but why do u want to know this?
- P – Phobias/Fears? claustrophobia
- Q – Quote for today?A disbelief in God does not result in a belief in nothing; disbelief in God usually results in a belief in anything.
- R – Reason to smile? Some people think I am writing a good blog (actually its an illution. see now u r smiling)
- S – Season? Winter ( I love the temp in minus)
- T – Tag 3 People? I dont want to tag in specific. sometimes people are uncomfortable with this. I want to tag every one who wants to answer this. In specific, I can tag Rajalakhsmi who is a new guest to this blog.
- U – Unknown fact about me? I do cry. but very rarely. Men do cry but they hide it.
- V – Vegetable you don't like? Bitter guord
- W – Worst habit? Reading books in toilet
- X – X-rays you've had? few more times
- Y – Your favorite food? Traditional south indian food, In western food I like hot dog rolls, hashbrown, chicken royale, well made pizza etc.
- Z – Zodiac sign? Sagitarious
Four places I have lived (not in any particular order):
Four T.V shows that I love(d) to watch (not in any particular order):
Generally I dont like TV shows. I watch TV only to see cricket, news and few interesting programmes in Animal planet, discovery etc. Early I used to watch movies in TV but the increasing number of advertisements made me to switch to my computer.
Four places that I have been on vacation:
This was on business trip but I can count it as vacation as I was doing that on week ends.
Four of my favourite food items:
Egg Fried Rice
Cheese and chips
Hot dog roll
The last two items I learned eating when I was staying in UK. For the first two years I loathed them but some how I leaned to eat them and now it became two of my favourites.
Four websites that I visit daily:
and Blogs(including mine..)
Four places I would rather be (not in any particular order of preference):
Four things I hope to do before I die..... (not in any particular order):
Not four things. I can say one thing which might be equal for hundred things. I want to be content. Is it possible?
Four novels I wish I was reading for the first time:
Book of Mirdad by Michael Naimy
Autobiography of Lee Iacocca
Kane and Abel
Ponniyin selvan by Kalki (One novel in Tamil I guess is up to international standard.)
Four movies that I can watch over and over again:
I cant watch any move for second time however good it is. But if you ask for the list of best movies,...well its a long list (You can check my profile page). I will try to shorten it.
1. Matrix 1st part
2. Anbe sivam
4. Life is beautiful
Four people I believe will respond to this tag:
I have only four people following my blog. Shankar is the one who tagged me. Kannan doesn't have a blog. Vipul is already over loaded with tags. I can tag Nicky. she is positive to get tagged. And I tag all who wish to be tagged.
My friend Shankar wants me to answer these questions. Its very relaxing. Thanks pal.
When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
Q: How much cash do you have in your wallet right now?
A: Rs. 110
Q: What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR?
Q: What is your favourite ring tone on your phone?
A: Just a beep with vibration
Q: Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
A: My friend Vijay
Q: What are you wearing right now?
A: Shirt pant. (dont have to say details on inners right :-))
Q: Do you label yourself?
A:I dont understand
Q: Name the brand of the shoes you currently own?
A: Reebok, Nike, Next, Metro
Q: Bright or Dark Room?
A: It depends on my mood
Q: What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
A: A nice but sensitive person
Q: What does your watch look like?
A: I dont wear watches
Q: What were you doing at midnight last night?
Q: What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
A: Some advise on life
Q: What’s a word that you say a lot?
A: Cant write here
Q: Who told you he/she loved you last? (Please exclude spouse , family, children)
Q: Last furry thing you touched?
A: Cant remember
Q: Favourite age you have been so far?
Q: What was the last thing you said to someone?
A: Collected daily report from my colleague
Q: The last song you listened to?
A: Vizhi moodi from Ayan and I like it.
Q: Where did you live in 1987?
A: Tiruppur but in a different house.
Q: Are you jealous of anyone?
A: No. Not at all.
Q: Is anyone jealous of you?
A: Dont think so. I havnt achieved that much in life.
Q: Name three things that you have on you at all times?
A: My mobile… My wallet… My keys..
Q: What’s your favourite town/city?
A: Edinburgh UK
Q: When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
A: I cant remember.
Q: Can you change the oil on a car?
Q: Your first love/big crush: what is the last thing you heard about him/her?
A: A friendly smile
Q: What is your current desktop picture?
A: Zoo zoo
Q: Have you been burnt by love?
A: Why is it burnt.