TAGS CORNER

I WOULD LIKE TO USE THIS PLACE TO ANSWER ALL TAGS TO MAKE IT EASY TO REFER.

My blog friend Suga tagged me and I am answering it here.
  1. A – Available/Single? Noi
  2. B – Best friend? My self
  3. C – Cake or Pie? depends on my mood
  4. D – Drink of choice? There is no fixed item in my list. I keep changing it.
  5. E – Essential item you use every day? This damn cell phone.
  6. F – Favorite colour? Black, red, blue in that order
  7. G – Gummy Bears Or Worms? I hate em
  8. H – Hometown? Tiruppur
  9. I – Indulgence? At the moment blogging.
  10. J – January or February? December.
  11. K – Kids & their names? small kid. Nakshathira.
  12. L – Life is incomplete without? wisdom
  13. M – Marriage date? some where arround march. I forgot (My wife woudnt read this)
  14. N – Number of siblings? None.
  15. O – Oranges or Apples? Oranges. but why do u want to know this?
  16. P – Phobias/Fears? claustrophobia
  17. Q – Quote for today?A disbelief in God does not result in a belief in nothing; disbelief in God usually results in a belief in anything.
  18. R – Reason to smile? Some people think I am writing a good blog (actually its an illution. see now u r smiling)
  19. S – Season? Winter ( I love the temp in minus)
  20. T – Tag 3 People? I dont want to tag in specific. sometimes people are uncomfortable with this. I want to tag every one who wants to answer this. In specific, I can tag Rajalakhsmi who is a new guest to this blog.
  21. U – Unknown fact about me? I do cry. but very rarely. Men do cry but they hide it.
  22. V – Vegetable you don't like? Bitter guord
  23. W – Worst habit? Reading books in toilet
  24. X – X-rays you've had? few more times
  25. Y – Your favorite food? Traditional south indian food, In western food I like hot dog rolls, hashbrown, chicken royale, well made pizza etc.
  26. Z – Zodiac sign? Sagitarious


My friend Shankar tagged me again for the fantastic fours :-)

FANTASTIC FOUR:

Four places I have lived (not in any particular order):

Chennai

Edinburgh

Mumbai

Tiruppur

Four T.V shows that I love(d) to watch (not in any particular order):

Generally I dont like TV shows. I watch TV only to see cricket, news and few interesting programmes in Animal planet, discovery etc. Early I used to watch movies in TV but the increasing number of advertisements made me to switch to my computer.

Four places that I have been on vacation:

This was on business trip but I can count it as vacation as I was doing that on week ends.

Copenhagen

Barcelona

Bari

London

Four of my favourite food items:

Egg Fried Rice

Mutton Biriyani

Cheese and chips

Hot dog roll

The last two items I learned eating when I was staying in UK. For the first two years I loathed them but some how I leaned to eat them and now it became two of my favourites.

Four websites that I visit daily:

Orkut

Facebook

Wiki

and Blogs(including mine..)

Four places I would rather be (not in any particular order of preference):

Japan

South Africa

New York

Paris

Four things I hope to do before I die..... (not in any particular order):

Not four things. I can say one thing which might be equal for hundred things. I want to be content. Is it possible?

Four novels I wish I was reading for the first time:

Book of Mirdad by Michael Naimy

Autobiography of Lee Iacocca

Kane and Abel

Ponniyin selvan by Kalki (One novel in Tamil I guess is up to international standard.)

Four movies that I can watch over and over again:

I cant watch any move for second time however good it is. But if you ask for the list of best movies,...well its a long list (You can check my profile page). I will try to shorten it.

1. Matrix 1st part

2. Anbe sivam

3. Galdiater

4. Life is beautiful


Four people I believe will respond to this tag:

I have only four people following my blog. Shankar is the one who tagged me. Kannan doesn't have a blog. Vipul is already over loaded with tags. I can tag Nicky. she is positive to get tagged. And I tag all who wish to be tagged.


Note to Shankar:
1. Sorry for violating the 'four' rules number of times. Hope you would forgive me for dryness in ideas.
2. Thanks, now I learned how to tag.




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


My friend Shankar wants me to answer these questions. Its very relaxing. Thanks pal.

When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?

A:`Nothing

Q: How much cash do you have in your wallet right now?
A: Rs. 110

Q: What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR?
A: tour

Q: What is your favourite ring tone on your phone?
A: Just a beep with vibration

Q: Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
A: My friend
Vijay

Q: What are you wearing right now?
A: Shirt pant. (
dont have to say details on inners right :-))

Q: Do you label yourself?
A:I
dont understand

Q: Name the brand of the shoes you currently own?
A: Reebok, Nike, Next, Metro

Q: Bright or Dark Room?
A: It depends on my mood

Q: What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
A: A nice but sensitive person

Q: What does your watch look like?
A: I dont wear watches

Q: What were you doing at midnight last night?
A: Sleeping

Q: What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
A: Some advise on life

Q: What’s a word that you say a lot?
A: Cant write here

Q: Who told you he/she loved you last? (Please exclude spouse , family, children)
A: :-)

Q: Last furry thing you touched?
A: Cant remember

Q: Favourite age you have been so far?
A: 24-28

Q: What was the last thing you said to someone?
A: Collected daily report from my colleague

Q: The last song you listened to?
A: Vizhi moodi from Ayan and I like it.

Q: Where did you live in 1987?
A: Tiruppur but in a different house.

Q: Are you jealous of anyone?
A: No. Not at all.

Q: Is anyone jealous of you?
A: Dont think so. I havnt achieved that much in life.

Q: Name three things that you have on you at all times?
A: My mobile… My wallet… My keys..

Q: What’s your favourite town/city?
A: Edinburgh UK

Q: When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
A: I cant remember.

Q: Can you change the oil on a car?
A: nops

Q: Your first love/big crush: what is the last thing you heard about him/her?
A: A friendly smile

Q: Does anything hurt on your body right now?extinction-1920x1200
A: yeah my head

Q: What is your current desktop picture?
A: Zoo zoo

Q: Have you been burnt by love?
A: Why is it burnt.

11 comments:

Shankar said...
July 2, 2009 at 10:43 PM

hey how do u know I am sensitive? and for the question who told you he/she last loved u... just a smile... i need an answer...

Bharathi said...
July 3, 2009 at 9:10 AM

Based on your blog and comments I just made a wild judgement. let me know if that is correct.

You are a sensitive, sentimental and little short tempered.
You are your mother's pet.
You have a knack of getting good name from almost every body.
You perform above average in academics.
You have selective friends.

Regarding the second part of your comment, I kept it open ended because it is nice to keep my Pals itching to know what it is. I am such a sadist. Aint I?

Shankar said...
July 3, 2009 at 1:14 PM

Hey you are perfectly correct. How could you judge a person so correctly. are you an expert in psycology or any other similar stuffs?? really amazing. ur a really a sadist too...

Bharathi said...
July 3, 2009 at 1:44 PM

@ Shankar: It is called deconstructionism. Find the meaning. It is a nice word.

Shankar said...
July 14, 2009 at 11:25 PM

hi..nice answers.. especially thing to do before you die...nice one...

Bharathi said...
July 14, 2009 at 11:30 PM

@ Shankar: Thanks for your complement.

http://whysoserioustoday.blogspot.com said...
July 16, 2009 at 7:41 PM

nice thoughts ...
I admire people who has the courage to question society :)

Bharathi said...
July 16, 2009 at 8:40 PM

@ Suga: Thanks pal. But this isnt enough. I am working on to do something in action.

http://whysoserioustoday.blogspot.com said...
July 16, 2009 at 11:17 PM

@ Bharathi ... Even m trying tht through my blog... I think at first it is necessary to change the mentality :)

Bharathi said...
July 17, 2009 at 11:40 AM

@ Suga: Its absolutely true. All the best on your new endeavor.

Shilpa Garg said...
July 28, 2009 at 3:51 PM

Very nicely done tags...quite funny and witty!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin