Will it create controversy?

I don’t know how, but sometimes I develop an uncanny ability to rub the wrong side of both the parties who support and differ on a topic. I think I may do that now by writing this one.

I would request all of you to read this post with out any perception as I said in my previous post. (Whoever hasn’t read my previous post, can read here. Those who read the post also try reading it as I updated it a little bit) And yeah, I promise I will read your comments without any perception and ready to change my views if any one can give a convincing reply.

I am an agnostic, so I am not going to use words like God’s will or satanic etc. I just love, observe and hail nature for its massiveness, appearance and system. If you can keenly observe the nature, you can understand that it runs its show not by threatening or advising but by motivating people. I believe nature wants every one of us to learn about life. An inactive person can not learn anything and so it created hunger and ego. The nature wants the life flourishing and so it created attraction between genders, desire, fear of death (they want to leave some kind of their representation in this world after death), fear of life (there should be some one to take care of them in their old age) and sexual satisfaction. Their anatomy is created to complement this.

So here I would like to express my opinion that I dont have enough ground to believe that homo sexuality is natural.

But at the same time, I feel being not natural is not a crime to punish. They don’t harm anyone physically or mentally. So I fully agree with the verdict of the court.

The society don’t have to ill-treat them either because discrimination in any form is inhuman.

Since they don’t hurt anyone and since every human being in this world is free to make their choice in life, we don’t have to disturb them either.

I just dont want to do all the above under the cover that this act is natural.

If you read again the first couple of lines from this post, you would understand how true I say :-)

I dont know how my blog visitors and friends would react to this. But I decided to express my honest opinion on this or else I woudnt do justice to the topic of my blog.

I would like you all to read the second paragraph again before writing your comments. (I should try everything to make myself safe you know. I’m just kidding).

Yeah I am ready now.

FIRE.

Image courtesy:http://learningfolder.net/images/controversy.jpg


11 comments:

The Survivor said...
July 22, 2009 at 9:01 PM

Check out this link and you will find your answers :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_behavior_in_animals

Its not a phenomenon only among the humans but animals too.

What made you think that people would react to this negatively?

Bharathi said...
July 22, 2009 at 9:44 PM

@ Survivor: I read before that this behaviour is found in animals too. As per my reading, animals do this to intimidate opponent.

I felt, the trend in the blogosphere is that they will not agree me saying homosexuality is not natural.

Any way let us wait for more comments.

Thanks for your comment and link.

Vipul Grover said...
July 25, 2009 at 2:52 PM

hey u let me down buddy by this admission. i don't think i'll b rtrning 2 ur blog frm now on..
were u expecting sch a backlash..lol
as long as a prsn has respect for prsnl liberties of othrs, it doesn't matter what he/she believes. wn i wrote let the gay be gay post, i created a dialogue b/w two hypothetical characters. One was an ideal ELian, I am not him. Evn i hav my own prcptions nd biases which i hop i'll gt rid of sum day.
as for homosexuality being natural or not, thrs a debate going on nd we r just a part of it. so thrs nuthing wrong in taking our stands:)

Shankar said...
July 26, 2009 at 7:34 PM

A nice perspective of looking at the controversy... New look...its good... one week has brought a lot of changes in this blogosphere...

Bharathi said...
July 27, 2009 at 9:20 AM

@Vipul: I appreciate your attitude of respecting others ideologies aswell.

@Shankar: Thanks a lot for your nice words Shankar. your encouragement really helps me to write better and better.

Anonymous said...
July 31, 2009 at 10:13 AM

Nature has her own ways , too great for us to decipher. Time as we know of it ,as we take of it "the Z axis " has seen evolutions and survivals. Big Bang , the birth of earth , the earthquakes , the oceans , shifting of mountains.. do we find purpose in all of them , do we look for veracity in all of them ?
What do you say to Eunuchs .. Nautre's Mistake or our mistake in perception that productivity is the key to everything natural?
By saying that it is not natural , you are demeaning a human tendency which has not come to effect cause some chemically created hallucination.It is naturally felt. The commonest path is not the only natural way.
Please understand that these are human beings , flesh and blood having everything similar to you . And by branding them as un - natural you are making them feel like an Alien , like a mutation .
Sadly , a eunuch child is born (377 criminalised them also ) and no matter how rich the parents her , the child is taken away to some slum . .not give any opportunity to study , to outshine.

Bharathi said...
July 31, 2009 at 10:38 AM

Though I dont still change my mind about the natural behaviour, I agree yours as a valid point. Will definitely think about it. Thanks a lot for droping in and leaving a comment. Regarding trnsgenders I wrote a seperate post. 'My experience with transgenders' please check it in archives.

manivannan said...
August 1, 2009 at 10:59 AM

hai bharathi . today i got a chance of reading your views around many aspects. my vote was dead body story. nice. well.
my idea of this write up is nothing wrong if any two souls wants to have love amoung them. livng with a partner with same frequency is better than living with a lady without frequency matching .after all soul has no gender. the harmony of love may come from the heart of a friend (? ) . what else to say. the harmony of pleasure (not physical pleasure, but may be vide physical pleasure )is main thig.thank u.

Bharathi said...
August 1, 2009 at 11:19 AM

@ Manivannan: You do have a point pal. I need to accept this. will think in that line.

manivannan said...
August 3, 2009 at 5:04 PM

"you do have a point pal. i need to accept this.will think in that line "
fentastic and honest words. i am having strong belief that soul has no gender. though all of us born from a male and female how may be the first birth. is anybody create a male and female and permit them to produce human livings. certainly not.then how it could be.is there any gender? means the gender and male for female and viceversa is created for making a good society and culture. thats all. i so i cant say that love with femle only right and others are wrong. the question is whether u r having true love or not. with whom it may be. so it depends. by this i am not supporting the human animals having sex with a male partner and only for phycical pleasure.hope u accept my view . thank u.

Bharathi said...
August 4, 2009 at 5:13 PM

@ Manivannan: I read this 'soul has no gender' some where and impressed with it. You had given me a topic for another post on the reason for marriage.
But I cant undersatnd why men and women are needed for a good society and who wants to create a good society.
If it comes to love only, no one objects doing that with any gender. But the point we discuss here is about marriange which includes sexual life.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin