TAG TIME

MY NAME STARTS WITH 'B' TAG:

I was tagged by my first blog friend Shankar.

Tag Rules: It’s harder than it looks!(Mind It). Copy to your own note, erase my answers, enter yours, and tag your friends. Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the following questions. They have to be real… nothing made up! If the person before you had the same first initial, you must use different answers. You cannot use any word twice and you can’t use your name for the boy/girl name question. Have Fun!!

And those of you who have names starting with “S”… should not write the same answer which i wrote…

1. What is your name: Bharathi

2. A four Letter Word: boon

3. A boy’s Name: Buhdha (I read a lot and love him. If atall I can be like someone, i want to be like him)

4. A girl’s Name: Bhavani (I just got this name. may be brindha, bavatharini, babitha. Is that there are more girl names in B or my wife is right?)

5. An occupation: barber

6. A colour: Black (I like this colour)

7. Something you wear: bermudas (our hostel uniform)

8. A food: Biriyani (yeah I love it. to be precise 'mutton biriyani')

9. Something found in the bathroom: Brush

10. A place: Brussels ( I met one of my beautiful buyers here)

11. A reason for being late: blah blah (what else I could write. we all give wierd answer 'late ayiruchu' always.

12. Something you shout: bum (lazy)

13. A movie title: Brave heart

14. Something you drink: Boost (I cant write beer here. dont ask me why. I cant answer either)

15. A musical group: Beetles

16. An animal: Buffalo (guys I once rided on its back for fun :-))

17. A Street name: brad street (Dont ask me where it is. I donno. I think I heard this st somewhere)

18. A type of car: Bolero (argh I cant remember the maruthi name)

19. A song title: Bad, Baba

20. A verb: Bring

I am tagging @ Shankar: You tagged everyone I know. so ditto.


Image Courtesy: Google




JHATPAT
TAG


Shilpa tagged me again and please find answer below.

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn on page 18 and find line 4.

'Casual garments company, shed 42 teckic sidco' Dont get confused. The only book now on my table is a visiting card folder and that is what I found on the said page :-)

2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can & catch air?

I got a handfull of tiruppur cotton micro dust.

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?

Cant remember. don't watch TV that frequent. should be some news or comedy.

4. Without looking, guess what time it is?

8:30 pm

5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?

8:37 pm

6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?

Fan's rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?

I went out to watch cinema "Nadodigal" quite nice though I found some flaws being a critic or cynic.

8. Before you started this Q&As, what did you look at?

My blog

9. What are you wearing?

Shirt, jeans

10. When did you last laugh?

In the movie for a comedy scene

11. What is on the walls of the room you are in?

My dreams :-). Its everywhere for a matter of fact.

12. Seen anything weird lately?

My memory is too short. cant remember any. may be this is quite wierd isnt it for a young man. (Guyz pls agree. 31 isnt old)

13. What do you think of this quiz?

Its fun

14. What is the last film you saw?

Nadodigal

15. If you became a multimillionaire overnight, what would you buy?

I dont think money can buy what I want.

16. Tell me something about you that I dunno!

I believe in love at first sight. (though I am mature enough not to fall in love now)

17. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?

I want everyone to be happy always.

18. Do you like to Dance?

Yeah. if you have guts to watch :-)

19. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?

I dont have to imagine. my first kid is a girl and we call her Nakshathira.

20. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call her?

I would have called him Yogi.

21. Would you ever consider living abroad?

Not completely. may be couple of months here and there.

22. What do you want GOD to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?

And now I can handover my duties sir.

As usual i dont tag any one in particular. i tag everyone who likes this tag.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nandhini tagged me now. Any one needs help translating may ask :-) click on the image to read.





Hey I have been tagged by Suga (the five things tag) and Shilpa and Shruti (Life in numbers tag)

FIVE THINGS TAG:

I Rule, You Rule, We Rule
The idea is, to list five items in each category and not necessarily in order of liking. You can always add or subtract categories according to your will. Then tag five lovely people to be the next ones to take this quiz.

Favorite Words:

Enigma - Everything I see in life is a mystery including me. The moment when I feel I uncovered it, another mystery rolls out. Sometimes interesting but sometimes annoying.

Rebel - I don't mind rebel against anything and anybody if the cause is right. (do you think this is an over statement? may be. But you can treat this as my wish)

Naked - I mean truth. truth should come naked. it should not have any pretences and biases even if it concerns your loved ones.

Fear - yeah I am fearful. Not about cockroaches or rowdies or anything like that but about life. I am not ashamed of saying this because it is truth. But I am trying to come of out of it. I will let you know if I come out of it along with the method I used.

Run - Oh boy. don't stop. Runnnnnnnnnnn. You have lot to do.

Favorite characters (Fiction) :

* DiCaprio in Blood diamond. I like his innocence.

* Brad pit in Troy. I liked the way he rebel against his king.

* Brad pit in Fight club. Excellent. what a flamboyant man he was.

* Clint Eastwood in Good bad and ugly. The careless face he carry through out the movie will be adoring.

* Russel in Gladiator. I portrayed well on how a captive high class man will behave.


Words They Must Ban :

All the words spoken in rude tone should be banned.


Favorite One Liners :

* An eye for an eye will only make the whole world blind.

* A calm sea does not make a skilled sailor.

* A computer beat me at chess once. But, it was no match for me at kick boxing.

* A friend is someone who has the same enemies you have.

* After hearing two eyewitness accounts of the same accident, you begin to wonder about history.


And five creative chosen ones are :)

I generally don't tag anyone in particular. If you like this then treat yourself as tagged.


MY LIFE IN NUMBERS TAG:

Shilpa and Shruti tagged me for this one and here is the answer.

1 - The number of wives I have :-( (I don't worry about the symbol. my wife doesn't read this)

2 - My birth date.

3 - Three places i lived. (Tiruppur, Chennai, Edinburgh)

4 - The number of hours(Appx) I spend on blog every day. (oh god I want to restrict it to an hour every night)

5 - Time that I (wish to) get up in the morning.

6- Six countries I visited other than India. (UK, Germany, Denmark, Spain, Italy, Belgium)

7- Isn't this an ideal number for No of wives. One a day of the week? (I told you already my wife doesn't read this)

8- I got a license with out doing this.

9- The number of clients that we are contacting now.

10 - I have spent more time scratching my head. So dont you think I deserve a concession of not answering this point.

As usual I tag every one who like this.

15 comments:

Shankar said...
August 5, 2009 at 12:39 PM

ha..ha..even i got license without putting 8....good one....And i pray to god.. dont cheat ur innnocent wife.... ;-))

Shilpa Garg said...
August 5, 2009 at 1:12 PM

LOL!! :)
Very humorous, funny and interesting tags!!
Especially...1,4,7!! :D

IndianPundit said...
August 5, 2009 at 4:55 PM

Hello Bharathi

Thats awesome........number 7 is hilarious......hahaha

Cheers and i too got the "life in numbers" tag by shilpa.

Finished it.

Check it out man.........

Cheers

Bharathi said...
August 5, 2009 at 5:16 PM

@Shankar: Oops here is a supporter for my wife. from next time onwards I should be careful. (Jus kiddin) I am happy that you enjoyed it.

@Shilpa: Amidst hard day's work, these tags help us to relax. thanks Shilpa for your comments and the tag.

@India pundit: Yeah I saw your tag already. Nice one. Thanks for your nice comment.

The Survivor said...
August 6, 2009 at 4:36 PM

That was good

Bharathi said...
August 6, 2009 at 6:13 PM

@Survivor: Thanks pal.

pawan said...
August 6, 2009 at 8:02 PM

I found it interesting, lest hilarious but nice way to finish off a tag, straight and sweet! :D

Bharathi said...
August 8, 2009 at 10:52 AM

@ Pawan: Thanks pal.

Shilpa Garg said...
August 9, 2009 at 9:10 PM

No. 2, 16 and 18 of the Jhatpat Tag are too good!! :) :)

Bharathi said...
August 9, 2009 at 9:18 PM

Thanks Shilpa.

Shas said...
August 11, 2009 at 9:53 PM

A jhatpat comment.
It was good. =)

Bharathi said...
August 12, 2009 at 10:26 AM

@ Shas: Thanks pal

Shankar said...
August 13, 2009 at 8:02 PM

Bharathi: u didnt follow the rules.... Your answer should not repeated..... Bharathi can be found in two answers...

blah..blah..is not an answer..ha..ha... I think u didnt find the answer..

U rided on buffalo back?? why so???

Shankar said...
August 13, 2009 at 8:03 PM

and change the picture dude.... ur name starts with "b" not s...

Bharathi said...
August 14, 2009 at 9:54 AM

@ Shankar: I made some corrections pal. I was in a big hurry while answering this tag.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin