Blog a ton, tag and awards

Blog a ton:

Blog a ton is over now.

Blog a ton should have given enormous amount of happiness to couple of guys who won the contest. (congrats pals)

For those who haven’t , it should have done something great to their budding Ego
(especially me)which was growing because of increasing number of followers and positive comments.

But still, on both the blog a tons, the person whom I voted has won. (I would never learn. Will I?)

Apart from this I believe blog a ton made all of us broad minded by making us accept and understand ‘voting for some one else is not a crime’ as they can only vote for one person. And also they are judging only a post in their own perspective. I also believe all our blogging buddies would understand not to link friendship with votes.

Kudos to Vipul for running this.


TAG:

Shankar and Shruti tagged me for the brands I use in a day.

I have seen all of your tags with all the colourful brand logo pics which I may not do because of nothing other than laziness.
  • Lets start from my head. Yeah I do wear a helmet occasionally. I forgot the brand of it. It is lying in the next room. But I don’t bother to take a look at it because of the same above said laziness. (I don’t know why, but I am very lazy today. See, I didn’t even link the name of the winners in the second sentence of this post.)
  • Furthur down, comes my eyes. I do wear a sunglass while driving, when it is very sunny. I have two pairs. One is a RAY BAN. I got the second pair in a platform shop in Spain. I didn’t remember the brand (will it have a brand name?). It s down in the car and again I am lazy to climb down and up.
  • Then comes my mouth and there is nothing interesting. I used to smoke (I tasted almost all the brands right from bedi to cigar). But now I quit :-(
  • Then comes the neck, I never wear jewellary at any part of my body. So I cant name any brand here.
  • Then my pocket, I used to have my Nokia cellphone. Its just nokia. Don’t ask me the number. I don’t know. Its not worth remembering the number. Its complicated. (and yeah, currency don’t have a brand. Its universal)
  • I have a pen which says it is from tdctrade.com. sure it’s a complement. I used to carry costly pens before, but not now. Or else one of my friends will have the same pen in his pocket next day and will say is this the pen custom made for you? when I ask if this is my pen.
  • Regarding shirts, I use right from LP, VH to street brands. And I forgot to mention that I love to wear one of our Belgium customer’s t-shirts. They are awesome.
  • I am not going further down. Its censored.
  • Then comes my legs. I use plenty of shoes like Nike, Reebok, Metro, Next, Puma, Adidas. Yes I am a shoe fetish.
  • Yeah I use bike (Hero Honda CBZ) for short travel and car (skoda) or Bus (is that Ashok Leyland?) for long travel.
I think this is more than enough for this tag. I am not going to tag anyone as I don’t want to give any one the pain of loading images for every point they write. But however if any one feel like doing it, they can offcourse take it.


AWARDS:


I recently got few awards from my blogger buddies which I would like to give it back. I dont want to give inappropriate awards and so i searched for some in the web. so, I might not own some of the awards that I give here.

Zombie chicken award:

INFO ABOUT THIS AWARD: The blogger who receives this award believes in the Tao of the zombie chicken – excellence, grace and persistence in all situations, even in the midst of a zombie apocalypse. These amazing bloggers regularly produce content so remarkable that their readers would brave a raving pack of zombie chickens just to be able to read their inspiring words.

This was given by Vipul. It seems that I need to face the wrath of zombie chicken if I don’t give it to five other bloggers. Vipul already faced the wrath of zombies by giving it to only one. I decided to join Vipul.

This award goes to Amit singh


Superior scribber award:


This was given by Shruti.



I decided to give this award to Lakshmirajan. (dont bother about the rules if it irritates you)

Rules:
  • Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Blogging Friends.
  • Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.
  • Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to site which explains The Award
  • Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List.
  • Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.

Intellectual blogger award:



Vipul
Indian Pandit
Pawan

Golden pen award:



Shruti
Suga


Butterfly award:


Sathish
Raji
Shilpa


Witty Blogger award:




Sid
Hary


Thoughtful blogger award:







Honest blogger award:




Shankar

Thats all for now pals.



39 comments:

Lakshmi Rajan said...
September 11, 2009 at 8:43 PM

Danks a lot ! What do I say ! I feel on top of the sky ! Today is no special day. Today the world realizes that a small town boy from the tip of India could raise the heights of scribble world . It enforces hopes amidst the countless bloggers like me , scribbling words that put together could reach even the miles and circle more than what Chandrayaan did. This is a day ... the day that reminds me how much pain I have inflicted on my keyboard to win this coveted award .. today is the day that reminds me the amount of power bills I have paid extra in the name of blogging .. today is the day I was reminded that keyboard is mighter than sword or any keys... Today .. Did some one say "Shut up ?" Ok am cutshorting my acceptance speech with a glad heart.

Thanks Bharathi... ( ok ok I can hear you say "enna kodumai sir rajan")

Shilpa said...
September 11, 2009 at 8:55 PM

#I have seen this brand tag on many blogs. Even i did this one but my tag was super-duper disaster. And of all the tags i saw, yours is the coolest, even though it has no logos...When i read it i was like --> :)

# Just now i saw i appear in your list of top commentators, and i was like --> :]

# then i saw that i got an award,now i am like --> :D Thanks for the award, its really an encouragement... :)


shilpa

ps . I did not praised your tag because of the award..i saw my name
afterwards...
and please tell me do i have to pass it to someone else?(i am new to all this)

Bharathi said...
September 11, 2009 at 8:56 PM

" Lakshmi rajan: Wow. well you spoke for me. (Just kidding) I am glad that you liked this award. You very well deserve more than this.

Bharathi said...
September 11, 2009 at 9:01 PM

@ Shilpa: I am happy that you liked this tag. I am even more happier when I heard you are encouraged.
:-)
As per rule you have to pass it on to five other bloggers. But I would say if you feel some one is worth this award, just give it to them. I take pride in breaking the rules :-)

Shruti said...
September 11, 2009 at 9:24 PM

@Bharathi!
I feel really great to receive the GOLDEN PEN
Happy and thanks a ton!!

Anu...:) said...
September 11, 2009 at 10:11 PM

Nice tag :)

Singh Amit said...
September 11, 2009 at 10:28 PM

Very cool Tag..The way ,u have done it really interesting....... :)

Thanks a lot for Award.. :) :)

This award means to me a lot.. :)..
Really after reading about the award..I felt it is the best award, I have got......
I am extremely happy...
Cheers!!

Shilpa said...
September 11, 2009 at 10:55 PM

I take pride in breaking the rules too. I'll be giving this to people whose blog I really find cool..
:)

shilpa

Sat_hi_sh said...
September 11, 2009 at 11:11 PM

Bharathi am really floored by ur award :):):)

am very honoured & its also a massive encouragement :)

Thanks a ton man :)

pra said...
September 11, 2009 at 11:34 PM

I am thankful to Blog a ton! It had given me so many things!! That was a cool tag.I struggle a lot to download images but never thought of the way to avoid it!:-)
Award from you!!!! It is a really great honour!!!I was surprised to see my name there!!I am speachless...
Thank you.I will try hard to become worthy of it!!

Insignia said...
September 11, 2009 at 11:41 PM

Oh my!!! Oh my!! Oh my!! I thought you were a lady!!

Anyways, now we know a little more about you.

Insignia said...
September 11, 2009 at 11:41 PM
This comment has been removed by the author.
R S V said...
September 12, 2009 at 2:00 AM

1. I am going to participate in the next edition of Blog-a-ton.
2. you must have said: "chalo kaam to poora hua!!" after writing this post.
3. ....bas kaafi hai//

Bharathi said...
September 12, 2009 at 9:45 AM

ANNOUNCEMENT:

1. i FORGOT TO THANK SHRUTI FOR VOTING FOR ME IN BLOG A TON. THANKS A LOT SRUTHI FOR DOING SO.

2. AS PER THE NORMAL PROCEDURE, YOU NEED TO PASS THE AWARD TO FIVE OTHER BLOGGERS. BUT I FEEL IT IS OK TO PASS AROUND WHEN YOU FEEL SOME ONE IS WORTHY.

@ Anu: Thanks pal.

@ Amit singh: Thanks pal. I also felt the same when I received the award from Vipul.

@ Shilpa: OK. Go ahead.

@ Sathish: tks. I hope this encouragement would sharpen your skills furthur :-)

@ Pra: hey. I am glad that it made you happy. All the best. Happy blogging.

@ Insignia: What made to to tell 'lady' instead of 'girl'? Girl would have made me little happy. (Just kidding). As you are not a guy, hope you werent disapointed.

@ RSV: All the best for your next blog a ton. I actually dont know Hindi. I called my Hindi friend and found out the meaning. tks.

Shruti said...
September 12, 2009 at 10:01 AM

haaa!! why you are telling thnx n all yaar!! C'mon :)

Insignia said...
September 12, 2009 at 11:21 AM

Hahahaha...a 'lady' is more elegant than a 'girl'..Nah..no disappointments :-)

VISHNU said...
September 12, 2009 at 4:13 PM

smoked almost everythin..
looks like "curiousity killed the cat"..
n u made the tag very interestin.. a lil bit different than ur normal way of writin.. continue.. n thanks for the award.. btw is it fake or real??

Indian Pundit said...
September 12, 2009 at 4:27 PM

Thanks yaar.

Its great to receive this award from Intellectual bharathi.

Cheers.....i am honoured.

Rajalakshmi Umapathy said...
September 12, 2009 at 6:05 PM

Hey Hey Bharathi sir, Thanks for my first award!! I'm honored.

Indian Pundit said...
September 12, 2009 at 6:24 PM

Visit my blog.

An award is waiting for u.

Vipul Grover said...
September 12, 2009 at 6:53 PM

How many times.. how many times.. will u b confused 2 b a girl (referring 2 insignia's cmmnt).. My heart goes out 2 u :p

Hey thnx man for appreciating blog-a-ton and 4 d lovely award:)

nd yeah a brilliantly done lazy tag :)

BK Chowla said...
September 12, 2009 at 7:12 PM

Surely,this gives me some encouragement to participate next time.Hopefully.

Bharathi said...
September 12, 2009 at 10:24 PM

@ Shruti: Shudnt I be a politically correct person to say a formal thank you atleast once in life :-)

@ Insignia: :-)

@ Vishnu: Yeah I am a very curious guy which made me occationally dangerous ;-).
And this award is absolutely true one and you deserve it.

@ Indian Pandit: Thanks a lot panditji for your kind award.

@ Raji: I need to get back the award from you for calling me 'sir' and creating an illution that I am older. Just kidding. You deserve it.

@ Vipul: I know u would say this. for fourth time I feel I should have stayed a girl in this profile for the reason you know :-)

@ BK Chowla: I have seen your blog a bit and liked it. When I find time will look deep into it. And all the best for your intended participation.

Sid 'Ravan' Kabe said...
September 12, 2009 at 11:17 PM

Oh hey congo for so many awards...and hey thanks for such a pretty witty award...

lazy that u r...u did not even inform me...heh heh heh..

i like someone finally beating me at being lazy..:P

Rajalakshmi Umapathy said...
September 13, 2009 at 1:06 AM

Thank you Bharathi!! by the by!! Lol. I have an award for you too!!

Bharathi said...
September 14, 2009 at 7:01 AM

@ Sid: Yeah. or else you would have missed the surprise that you got reading about your award.
LOL.

@ Raji: I ve seen that. Thanks a lot for your kind award.

http://whysoserioustoday.blogspot.com said...
September 14, 2009 at 7:18 AM

@ Bharathi : m glad u did this tag differently ... n made it kinda fun :)
thanks a lot for the award :)
m honoured :)
all smiles :)
Suga

Shankar said...
September 14, 2009 at 7:35 AM

thanks a lot bharathi.... Thanks a lot for the award.... I am the only person to get the honest certificate award???thanks a lot...

Bharathi said...
September 14, 2009 at 3:23 PM

@ Suga: I am happy that you liked it. You deseve this award for your spirit in blogging :-)

@ Shankar: While giving awards I want to make it more appropriate. I felt this award suits you the best :-)

Shankar said...
September 14, 2009 at 7:50 PM

thanks... Yup..this is more appropriate....

Shankar said...
September 16, 2009 at 10:48 AM

you havent checked my previous post.... please do it....

Shas said...
September 16, 2009 at 11:17 PM

Your did your tag in an interesting way. It was fun reading it.
Congrats!!! on receiving so many awards and also to ones who got it.

Bharathi said...
September 17, 2009 at 8:49 AM

@ Shas: I am happy that you liked it. tks for your congratulations.

adidasi said...
March 10, 2010 at 1:56 PM

Interesting things gonna get on your post

Air Jordan said...
March 22, 2010 at 7:52 AM

The content of your blog is exactly what I needed, I like your blog, I sincerely hope that your blog a rapid increase in traffic density, which help promote your blog and we hope that your blog is being updated and placed can always be richer and more colorful.

Bharathi said...
March 22, 2010 at 3:46 PM

@ Air jordan: thanks a lot for your nice words. keep visiting.

潘云闲 said...
March 30, 2010 at 8:16 AM

I appreciate your comments very much and want to thank you.
By Discount Air Jordan

Air Jordans said...
April 9, 2010 at 4:18 PM

It is my pleasure to read your article! What a vivid photo it is! Thank you for sharing! good luck!

herana said...
April 10, 2010 at 5:46 AM

Good, i am attracted by you words,thanks!You make some good points. I like your post,thank you for taking the time to post this.
6 rings Jordan

Blog Widget by LinkWithin