Tags - More secrets disclosed

Shankar tagged me for these 2 tags. Seems to be very interesting.

TAG #01 : Innocent… or Guilty?

RULE 1- You can only say Guilty or Innocent. (I broke this rule here as i felt single word answer will only make the readers boring)

RULE 2- Copy and paste this into your notes , delete my answers, type in your answers and tag to your friends to answer this.guilty

  1. Asked someone to marry you? Innocent. (never. Though I liked some)
  2. Ever kissed someone of the same sex? Innocent. (No way)
  3. Danced on a table in a bar? Innocent. (danced on table but not in the bar)
  4. Ever told a lie? Guilty.
  5. Had feelings for someone whom you can’t have back? Guilty.
  6. Kissed a picture? Innocent. (real would be more entertaining ;-)
  7. Slept in until 5 PM? Innocent (I dont know why, even if I go to bed early morning I get up at max eight) but I go to bed again after breakfast)
  8. Fallen asleep at work/school? Innocent (I need very comfortable place to sleep)
  9. Held a snake? Guilty (Dont think I am bravest. In one snake show, in no time the guy put a snake around my neck. Off course I acted as if I am not afraid).
  10. Been suspended from school? Innocent.
  11. Worked at a fast food restaurant? Innocent.
  12. Stolen from a store? Innocent (I cant stand humiliation).
  13. Been fired from a job? Innocent. (But I fired my organisation couple of times hahaha)
  14. Done something you regret? (Guilty. some times. but I dont want to repeat it)
  15. Laughed until something you were drinking came out your nose? Innocent.
  16. Caught a snowflake on your tongue? Innocent.(errr,.. kiddish question)
  17. Kissed in the rain? Innocent . (wow. what a romantic question)
  18. Sat on a roof top? Guilty.(I also travelled on a roof of a train once)
  19. Kissed someone you shouldn’t? Innocent
  20. Sang in the shower? Guilty. (I sing in every place where others cant hear me. I also sing when I drive alone in a two whealer. its not because that my singing capability is poor but because I dont want to give my precious voice for free. I will think about it if AR Rehman pays me)
  21. Been pushed into a pool with all your clothes on? Innocent.
  22. Shaved your head? Guilty. (I tried it once in UK with automatic shaving machine)
  23. Had a boxing membership? Innocent. (But yeah I wish to, to punch all those who piss me off)
  24. Made a girlfriend cry? Guilty
  25. Been in a band? Innocent. (wonly in rubber band)
  26. Shot a gun? Guilty (Diwali is coming. what a stupid question)
  27. Donated Blood? Guilty.
  28. Eaten alligator meat? You would be surprised if I say yes. but so do I
  29. Eaten cheesecake? Guilty. (what a contrary question to the previous one. very girly)
  30. Still love someone you shouldn’t? Innocent.
  31. Have/had a tattoo? Innocent. (I dont know why but I hate tattoos and piercings. getting older eh?)
  32. Liked someone, but will never tell who? Guilty.
  33. Been too honest? Guilty. (most of the times except some times. I pray God that the sometimes stay some times and not most of the times. yeah I can write confusing statements)
  34. Ruined a surprise? Innocent. (I am a tough guy. I keep secrets)
  35. Ate in a restaurant and got really bloated that you couldn’t walk afterwards?Guilty ( if the meal is good, I do that. especially when it is Biriyani. I am a connoisseur of Biriyani)
  36. Erased someone in your friends list? Guilty. (I do this many times. but I want to stop this)
  37. Dressed in a woman’s clothes (if you’re a guy) or man’s clothes (if you’re a girl)? Guilty (While making a women garment (We export knitted garments) I need to wear it to check the fitting as I dont find any girl fitting that size at that moment. But guys I didnt use coconut shells :-)
  38. Joined a pageant? Innocent.
  39. Been told that you’re handsome or beautiful by someone who totally meant what they said? Guilty.
  40. Had communication with your ex? Innocent.
  41. Got totally drunk on the night before exam? Innocent.
  42. Got totally angry that you cried so hard? Innocent.

Guilty for 17/42

TAG #02 : How DUMB are you?
The more [x]’ s the “dumber” you are.

i_see_dumb_people_o_o_by_cool_slayer

[] Gum has fallen out of your mouth when you were talking (But I swallowed it once)
[] Gum has fallen out of your mouth when you were NOT talking
[] You have ran into a glass/screen door
[x] You have jumped out of a moving vehicle
[x] You have thought of something funny while walking by yourself
[] Laughed, then watched people give you weird looks
[x] You have run into a tree/bush.
[] You know that it IS possible to lick your elbow
[x] You have tried to lick your elbow… a few times
[x] You never knew that the Alphabet and Twinkle Twinkle Little star have the same rhythm.
[x] You just tried to sing them.

So far: 6

[] You have tripped on your shoelace and fallen.
[] You have choked on your own spit .
[] You have seen the Matrix and still don’t get it. (I love that movie. do you guys know the entire movie is based on Indian philosophy. escpecially the climax of first part)
[] You’ve never seen the Matrix.
[] You type only with two fingers.
[] You have accidentally caught something on fire
[] You tried to drink out of a straw, but it went into your nose/eyes.
[x] You have caught yourself drooling. (Once I did it with a stunning beauty who asked for a lift inside the college. I wasnt drooling, I made a decent chat but I fell by her beauty and the way she conducted herself)
[] You have fallen asleep in class and fell outta your chair

[] Sometimes you just stop thinking (most of the time I wont think about anything)
[] You are telling a story and forget what you were talking about
[] People often shake their heads and walk away from you
[] You are often told to use your “inside voice”.
[] You use your fingers to do simple math
[] You have eaten a bug
[] You are taking this test when you should be doing something more important
[] You have put your clothes on backwards or inside out, and didn’t realize it
[x] You’ve looked all over for something and realized it was in your hand. (Once I searched for a mobile phone while speaking on it. how funny. but I will not agree if you call me dumb for doing this)
[] You have ran around naked in your house.

So far: 8

[] You repost bulletins because you are scared that what they say will happen to you if you don’t.
[] You break a lot of things.
[x] Your friends know not to use big words around you.
[] You tilt your head when you’re confused
[] You have fallen out of your chair before
[] When you’re lying in bed, you try to find pictures in the texture of the ceiling or wall
[] The word “ummmmm” is used many times a day.

TOTAL: 9

Even I am (9/37)*100 = 24.32% DUMB !

I normally dont tag anyone but since this is a very interesting one, I want to tag the following pals. I would be happy if they take it. If they feel too embarrased to take it, they can leave it. No problem. But I would miss to know some interesting facts.

I tag Vipul, Vishnu, Shilpa, Shruti, Sathish, Aditya, Guria, Sid, Suga, Dr. Chandraseker and all those who read this. (I am sure my fellow bloggers are very kindenough to let me go without backlinking their name. I am little lazy you know)

And finally, thanks for Shankar for helping me increase my post count with out much thinking.

21 comments:

Shankar said...
October 15, 2009 at 12:19 PM

Thats a nice tag... eaten alligator meat??? yuk...

not a diwali gun bharathi... a real shot gun...

the women clothes thing was funny....

you are both innocent and less dumber... nicely done..

Bharathi said...
October 15, 2009 at 12:44 PM

@ Shankar: Thanks for ur comment and am happy u liked it.

Lakshmi rajan said...
October 15, 2009 at 1:37 PM

Such a long list of tag Q&A's .... you sure are a man of patience :p

Shilpa said...
October 15, 2009 at 1:40 PM

ha ha.... now we know you little better.


shilpa

HaRy!! said...
October 15, 2009 at 2:41 PM

either way 1% or 100% yu are dumb in the tag rite?he he ;)!

Singh Amit said...
October 15, 2009 at 3:48 PM

Nice tag .. :)
Really we got to know a lot about u.. :)

Cheers!!

Bharathi said...
October 15, 2009 at 3:56 PM

@ Lakshmi Rajan: I liked doing this tag. very interesting.

@ Shilpa: Thanks fo your comment. But did you notice that you were tagged here.

@ hary: Agreed. but y cant u take up this tag. let us all see how dumb you are :p

@ Sing Amit: Tks pal for ur positive comment.

Shilpa said...
October 15, 2009 at 5:22 PM

Yes i did. :)

Guria said...
October 15, 2009 at 7:03 PM

Hey, thanks for tagging me! :)
I already did these a while back, but you made these really interesting. Funny read!
And I completely cheated on the DUMB test, as it was almost >90% for me... lol...

Bharathi said...
October 15, 2009 at 7:18 PM

@ Shilpa: hey I saw ur tag. Its nice.

@ Guria: I am glad that you enjoued it. i read yours just now. It was nice aswell.

Shilpa Garg said...
October 15, 2009 at 11:23 PM

Interesting answers!!
Eaten cheesecake?? A Girly question?????
No. 37...Clothes one...hilarious!! :D

A good tag! :)

Shruti said...
October 16, 2009 at 12:20 AM

one of the best tag u have done so far!!
That clothes thing :P I was scratchin my head 2 understand it and later found it! :P

Vipul Grover said...
October 16, 2009 at 4:01 AM

Been told that you’re handsome or beautiful by someone who totally meant what they said? Guilty.
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

lol.. a gr8 untagging post there.. nice 2 know ur little secrets.. The secnd one is kinda ok or shud i say dumb. But frst is really a gr8 tag.
Will surely take it up sum day hopefully.. evn if don't will mail u the answers..lol :)

Bharathi said...
October 16, 2009 at 8:43 AM

@ Shilpa: Yeah I ve seen many gals who re interested in cheese cakes, butter cookies etc.

Thanks for ur comment. I am happy that you liked it.

@ Shruti: Thanks. am glad you liked it.

So you found it. that means u r not dumb :-)

@ Vipul: ooooooooo

Will wait to see ur answers. If you email me, I will not tell you that I will publish it in my blog. Thats a secret.

Dhiman said...
October 16, 2009 at 7:26 PM

I am dumber for sure and What you ate Aligator meat OMG!!! This was one nice Tag and a different read in your blog for a Change ;)

Bharathi said...
October 17, 2009 at 9:47 AM

@ Dhiman: Thanks pal. I am glad you liked it. I too surprised on alligator thing when my granny told me that she gave it to me for medical reasons when I was a kid shitting my chaddis :-)

RSV said...
October 17, 2009 at 4:57 PM

never. Though I liked some..
what does it mean....tell us the exact number...2,3 or 4??or more?

Bharathi said...
October 18, 2009 at 4:04 PM

@ RSV: Ohh. you want to uncover more secrets. Alright, I mean, at various stages of life, u come across few girls whom you like. But because of some reasons you would not even take it to next level. I think everyone would hav experienced this. If you want an exact count, it could be 3.

Vishnu said...
October 18, 2009 at 10:14 PM

sir.. a real gun..
n no explanation for made a girl friend cry??
lol at coconut shells..

sir.. i hate tags.. so plz excuse me.. i feel i rather convey a lot abt me through ma blog itself..

Bharathi said...
October 20, 2009 at 10:12 AM

@ Vishnu: There dont hav to be a strong reason for a girl to cry ;-). And no problem if you dont like tags. Will note it.

Vishnu said...
October 20, 2009 at 6:38 PM

lol.. thanks for understanding..

Blog Widget by LinkWithin