Shankar tagged me for these 2 tags. Seems to be very interesting.
TAG #01 : Innocent… or Guilty?
RULE 1- You can only say Guilty or Innocent. (I broke this rule here as i felt single word answer will only make the readers boring)
- Asked someone to marry you? Innocent. (never. Though I liked some)
- Ever kissed someone of the same sex? Innocent. (No way)
- Danced on a table in a bar? Innocent. (danced on table but not in the bar)
- Ever told a lie? Guilty.
- Had feelings for someone whom you can’t have back? Guilty.
- Kissed a picture? Innocent. (real would be more entertaining ;-)
- Slept in until 5 PM? Innocent (I dont know why, even if I go to bed early morning I get up at max eight) but I go to bed again after breakfast)
- Fallen asleep at work/school? Innocent (I need very comfortable place to sleep)
- Held a snake? Guilty (Dont think I am bravest. In one snake show, in no time the guy put a snake around my neck. Off course I acted as if I am not afraid).
- Been suspended from school? Innocent.
- Worked at a fast food restaurant? Innocent.
- Stolen from a store? Innocent (I cant stand humiliation).
- Been fired from a job? Innocent. (But I fired my organisation couple of times hahaha)
- Done something you regret? (Guilty. some times. but I dont want to repeat it)
- Laughed until something you were drinking came out your nose? Innocent.
- Caught a snowflake on your tongue? Innocent.(errr,.. kiddish question)
- Kissed in the rain? Innocent . (wow. what a romantic question)
- Sat on a roof top? Guilty.(I also travelled on a roof of a train once)
- Kissed someone you shouldn’t? Innocent
- Sang in the shower? Guilty. (I sing in every place where others cant hear me. I also sing when I drive alone in a two whealer. its not because that my singing capability is poor but because I dont want to give my precious voice for free. I will think about it if AR Rehman pays me)
- Been pushed into a pool with all your clothes on? Innocent.
- Shaved your head? Guilty. (I tried it once in UK with automatic shaving machine)
- Had a boxing membership? Innocent. (But yeah I wish to, to punch all those who piss me off)
- Made a girlfriend cry? Guilty
- Been in a band? Innocent. (wonly in rubber band)
- Shot a gun? Guilty (Diwali is coming. what a stupid question)
- Donated Blood? Guilty.
- Eaten alligator meat? You would be surprised if I say yes. but so do I
- Eaten cheesecake? Guilty. (what a contrary question to the previous one. very girly)
- Still love someone you shouldn’t? Innocent.
- Have/had a tattoo? Innocent. (I dont know why but I hate tattoos and piercings. getting older eh?)
- Liked someone, but will never tell who? Guilty.
- Been too honest? Guilty. (most of the times except some times. I pray God that the sometimes stay some times and not most of the times. yeah I can write confusing statements)
- Ruined a surprise? Innocent. (I am a tough guy. I keep secrets)
- Ate in a restaurant and got really bloated that you couldn’t walk afterwards?Guilty ( if the meal is good, I do that. especially when it is Biriyani. I am a connoisseur of Biriyani)
- Erased someone in your friends list? Guilty. (I do this many times. but I want to stop this)
- Dressed in a woman’s clothes (if you’re a guy) or man’s clothes (if you’re a girl)? Guilty (While making a women garment (We export knitted garments) I need to wear it to check the fitting as I dont find any girl fitting that size at that moment. But guys I didnt use coconut shells :-)
- Joined a pageant? Innocent.
- Been told that you’re handsome or beautiful by someone who totally meant what they said? Guilty.
- Had communication with your ex? Innocent.
- Got totally drunk on the night before exam? Innocent.
- Got totally angry that you cried so hard? Innocent.
Guilty for 17/42
TAG #02 : How DUMB are you?
The more [x]’ s the “dumber” you are.
 Gum has fallen out of your mouth when you were talking (But I swallowed it once)
 Gum has fallen out of your mouth when you were NOT talking
 You have ran into a glass/screen door
[x] You have jumped out of a moving vehicle
[x] You have thought of something funny while walking by yourself
 Laughed, then watched people give you weird looks
[x] You have run into a tree/bush.
 You know that it IS possible to lick your elbow
[x] You have tried to lick your elbow… a few times
[x] You never knew that the Alphabet and Twinkle Twinkle Little star have the same rhythm.
[x] You just tried to sing them.
So far: 6
 You have tripped on your shoelace and fallen.
 You have choked on your own spit .
 You have seen the Matrix and still don’t get it. (I love that movie. do you guys know the entire movie is based on Indian philosophy. escpecially the climax of first part)
 You’ve never seen the Matrix.
 You type only with two fingers.
 You have accidentally caught something on fire
 You tried to drink out of a straw, but it went into your nose/eyes.
[x] You have caught yourself drooling. (Once I did it with a stunning beauty who asked for a lift inside the college. I wasnt drooling, I made a decent chat but I fell by her beauty and the way she conducted herself)
 You have fallen asleep in class and fell outta your chair
 Sometimes you just stop thinking (most of the time I wont think about anything)
 You are telling a story and forget what you were talking about
 People often shake their heads and walk away from you
 You are often told to use your “inside voice”.
 You use your fingers to do simple math
 You have eaten a bug
 You are taking this test when you should be doing something more important
 You have put your clothes on backwards or inside out, and didn’t realize it
[x] You’ve looked all over for something and realized it was in your hand. (Once I searched for a mobile phone while speaking on it. how funny. but I will not agree if you call me dumb for doing this)
 You have ran around naked in your house.
So far: 8
 You repost bulletins because you are scared that what they say will happen to you if you don’t.
 You break a lot of things.
[x] Your friends know not to use big words around you.
 You tilt your head when you’re confused
 You have fallen out of your chair before
 When you’re lying in bed, you try to find pictures in the texture of the ceiling or wall
 The word “ummmmm” is used many times a day.
Even I am (9/37)*100 = 24.32% DUMB !
I normally dont tag anyone but since this is a very interesting one, I want to tag the following pals. I would be happy if they take it. If they feel too embarrased to take it, they can leave it. No problem. But I would miss to know some interesting facts.
I tag Vipul, Vishnu, Shilpa, Shruti, Sathish, Aditya, Guria, Sid, Suga, Dr. Chandraseker and all those who read this. (I am sure my fellow bloggers are very kindenough to let me go without backlinking their name. I am little lazy you know)
And finally, thanks for Shankar for helping me increase my post count with out much thinking.