An innocent common man is an Indian who follows the flow of life as it comes. His only involvement in politics is voting. He will ask questions without knowing the real intentions behind. In Tamil, Podhu janam.
- We are voting to elect a person to serve us. So naturally we should thank them for accepting the offer to serve. But why are they thanking us after winning.
- Mr or Ms Government, if you want people to stop smoking, instead of taking pain to write in the box or banning smoking in public, why cant you ban the factories itself.
- I really don’t know why people start pressing horn when there is already four seconds left for green signal.
- Why there was heavy power cut before three months and when I thought they sorted out everything, why it reemerged again after elections?
- Why cant my fellow people understand the concept of queue. Have you noticed, our queue will be a bunch of distorted dots rather than a straight line. When the heaven our fellow people will realize that a person came before us have the privilege to be served in advance.
- Why are we calling it as a nation (Tamil nadu) while it is still a state.
As an innocent common man myself, I tend to raise eyebrows on various occasions and so I intend to add points frequently here. Keep checking. You can also feel free to add points.