Tag

This is my 100th Post. yeah, I became a veteran blogger. heyyyy.


sometimes I like doing tags. you don't have to think a lot. you can fill your blog easily and you can pose like a sincere blogger.


Especially when you are dry with ideas, tags help you to keep your blog alive. Thanks Shilpa for tagging me.



A. Make a list of 5 things that are in reach.

1. ant hexabromocyclododecane (HBCDD); 
2. plasticizers bis(2-ethylhexyl) 
3. phthalate (DEHP), 
4. benzyl butyl phthalate (BBP), and 
5. dibutyl phthalate (DBP) 

Dont scratch your head. these are the chemicals banned in imported garments by REACH law in Europe. See, how I always think about business. This world hails this attitude. ain't they? But I dont. will write a post on this. (heyy, I got a topic now)

B. What is your favourite holiday?

Holidays are my favorite. 

C. What is your fashion style?

Up to you guys to decide. let me know if you can.

D. What's your occupation?

My head is occupied with 60% activities to make money, 30% thinking about life and its true meaning, 10% entertainment. (I am sick of saying just 'business'. I think 'occupation' means what you are occupied with. I am not occupied with just making money)
 
E. What do you hear right now?
Alarm from my mind. "shouldn't I be doing something Worthy?".
 
F. Who was the last person you hugged?
My kid, my wife who else? :( (oh sorry, the smiley should have been the other way around)

G. What random song just popped in your head now?

Man in the mirror. 
 
H. What did you do today?
this is morning. so cant answer much. (and it answers much indeed)

I. What was the last text message you received?
A message that some bloody fool added me to 'way to sms' I hate receiving advt in sms..

J. What websites do you always visit when you go online?
FB, cricinfo, blogs.

K. What is your next big planned purchase?
I dont plan for purchasing.
 
L. If you could afford to go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
anywhere.

M. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
I think this is the stupidest question I could ever face in any interview. first of all you cant assure your future as most of the happenings are out of our hands. all that you can do is to act sensibly to given scenarios in present day. 

N. Where's your tattoo/Where would you like a tattoo?
I dont like tattoos. this is one of the biggest turn offs.  

O. What are you doing this weekend?
flying.

P. If you could play any musical instrument, which one would you play?
I can play virtually any musical instruments. but keeping the rhythm can never be guaranteed.

Q. What's the one thing you need the most now? 
Why should I answer. will you give it? :)

R. Are you a creeper? 
Nops.

S. What is your dream job?
I dont believe in dream jobs. any job can get boring over time.

T. What's the last good movie you saw?
Myna, Matrix (yes again)

alright. I finished the tag. now I tag all of you who read this boring stuff. but it is not compulsory.

Good bye. have fun. 

8 comments:

Shilpa said...
March 5, 2011 at 7:47 PM

Answer no. 1 is my favourite. :P
oh and your blog's word varification is giving weird words to type.LOL
.
.
.
shilpa

Bharathi said...
March 6, 2011 at 11:43 AM

@Shilpa:
Only that weird thing saved me from people who sell viagara twice a day in comments section.

gks said...
March 8, 2011 at 9:51 AM

liked ur apt answers :)

mohdhafifi said...
March 11, 2011 at 7:39 PM

Come Here From Malaysia

http://najibrazakquote.blogspot.com/

Kamal said...
March 19, 2011 at 10:40 AM

Nice answers. Liked it.

Bharathi said...
March 19, 2011 at 4:16 PM

@ Kamal: tks

சகமனிதன் - இவன் உங்களில் ஒருவன் said...
April 6, 2011 at 1:53 PM

கொஞ்சம் இங்கே வாங்க!!

http://sagamanithan.blogspot.com/

அதவிட உங்க கமெண்ட்ஸ் ரொம்ப முக்கியம்!!
requesting you to visit and post your comments!!

Chandramouli said...
May 26, 2011 at 8:06 PM

Congrats on hitting a century, and for a person who is not a frequent blog writer (I see that from your blog history}. Had you been regular, you might have done a 1000 blogs, I guess.

I managed to post my second blog today, after a gap of one year! Actually, I forgot that I had started a blog of my own (while I was with my son in the U.S., more for fun). However, I find it comfortable to post my comments on others' blogs, or in The Hindu, rather than writing on a topic afresh. I do find that blog writers have a virtual friendship and they develop mutual respect and understanding. Way to go.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin