Bracelet

For the past one year nothing went right for me. My business went dead, i got separated from my wife, i fell ill for quite some time and above all i became a kind of little mad.

At this time, my mother was so worried (naturally) and led me to a saint who gave me this saturn bracelet and said "son, everything will be alright in six months time".

Usually i never believe this. But just to satisfy my mother, i agreed to wear that. But you wont believe it, i got out of all my problems. My business got a hit, my wife came back and i am very healthy. I recommend you to get the saturn bracelet immediately.

This is the advt which irritated me to the core on a fine sunday morning. The sage in black dress looked like a third rated criminal. Hope he is the owner of this company.

I would suggest Indian government to ban such advts and sue them with criminal case as they are spoiling a country's future.

When people believe in some magic to get out of their trouble instead of trying to understand and sorting out a plan for recovery, i am much worried on how immature they are in comprehending life. when do you think their personal growth would happen which in turn collectively responsible for a country's growth.

5 comments:

Vrinda said...
September 22, 2012 at 10:43 AM

I completely agree with you. I'm not against god or these traditional beliefs. But people will stop believing themselves and their potentiality and start depending in all these things. This is directly on indirectly affects their individuality.

Bharathi said...
September 22, 2012 at 5:21 PM

Thanks for agreeing.

Siddhesh Kabe said...
October 3, 2012 at 12:56 AM

Ha ha ha... well remember even if government bans these advts people are looking for shortcuts. This is not a thing to be tackled with Law, instead it should be tackled with tact.

Bharathi said...
October 3, 2012 at 10:25 PM

@sid: tact? Cant undstand.

RP RAJANAYAHEM said...
January 19, 2013 at 12:35 PM

http://rprajanayahem.blogspot.in/2008/09/blog-post_3493.html

Blog Widget by LinkWithin